Friday, October 12, 2007

whee!!!

So thanks to my best friend (and practically brother) Tommy, I (Jose Castillo) now have a blog spot. I will post pictures and random items here for your sakes and mine.

well anyways...

this is my second month living in good old LA! i like it here, specially in the north Hollywood/studio city area. I need more friends out here, and I need to now people that i can relate to in an artistic sort of way. so meanwhile. yea. nothing.

oh and I'm working on a painting at the moment. kinda weird, but still going at it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

it looksbit but that's cuz i took a massively large pic of it. so click i think. the colors are weird, still have more colors and little details to add. so i think i have like 3 more hrs on it left to finish. maybe.

No comments: