Tuesday, October 23, 2007

MID TERMS!!

Man... Mid Terms are coming up for my Makeup Artist class. I personaly can't wait for it., although i do have to bring in a model for that day. I don't know who to ask, i'm thinking between that cute gal from work that lives near me, or the really cute girl from the class next to me, whom I think might fancy me in some sort of way. Can't wait nonetheless for monday, but on with the show. On with studying, and doing homework, and everything else.

halleluja!... for halloween, cuz I ork that day (which I don't mind at all) but i wanted to go as a hitman. but i'll save it for next year. or better yet, I'll plan to go as a bad ass cowboy (inspired by 3:10 to yuma) and kick some ass.

1 comment:

anonW said...

Dude, that mid term sounds so much like fun! Let me know how you did!

Oh yeah, email me the business cards info you texted me about!