Wednesday, October 17, 2007

what the fuck!!!!

dfkjdk tivub what the fuck!!! fuck! fuck fuck fuck!!! seriously!

fuck sprint fuck banck of america and fuck my car!!!

if i were a mass murdering fuckhead i'd destroy them all!!

bank of america is overdrafting my for for not reason, now i'm broke.. which means i cant buy a metro ticket to go to class which mean i cant go to class today,

my car now did turn on so i had to jump start it by my self, and not the rpm wont even reach past 3000, so that means i can drive anywhere, let alone go pick up my check at work, so that means i'm twice as fucked and twice as broke....

i got so pissed off when i got home after the fuck up with my car that i punched the wall, now my hand is all bloody again. and shaking.

god damn it. i also am goign hungry cuz i'm tryign to save up money (ironically), so now it's been 32 hrs since i last ate. why man?

why.. fuck the man in the bank, and fuck the man in sprint for trying to rape me as i live. fucking cum guzzling bastard sons of drag queens!!!!!!!

1 comment:

anonW said...

Holy shit man! You're completely broke, no money at all? Do you have a plan to get around this huge problem? How far is your school? Don't tell me you gotta start walking!

That sounds so bad man. Is there anything I can do to help?